Thursday, July 29, 2010

如果你不能做好你自己的本分,
你就没有权利骂我!


skip___♥

Wat a boring day ;(
Scolded by the AJK~
Say my tie wear till so low ==
Wat abt u?
Ur fren aso dint wear tie wat!
STUPIAK! t(-.-t)

skip___♥

LGZ, ilsul~x))♥
Thanks for loving me. :D

skip___♥

COPYCATS;
more & more.
They dun have their own style.
Did some bitchy things.
UN-CREATIVITY.

skip___♥

Kit;
I pok gai liao la.
Maybe I'm nt goin to the bbq party le narhh. ><

END;
♥





Jαsмιиє α.k.α ʀєιko
Sweet 14 ♥
SMKHK.
Love hurts. XOXO.

I ♥ Kitty
P/s: I ♥ Hello Kitty.
Do not insult it ♥
" I'm a lil girl
living in my perfect world;
Until the man come,
and tore everything apart.. "


Be ORIGINAL;
Be GREAT;
Be COOOOOOL.









Total visited babes ♥















Imma girl who named Jasmine
which is the only one in this world and no others who is same as me.
And I'd nvr seen this world before
until the woman;
and yeah,
she's my beautiful mum
who had bring me to this world in
19960408 ♥

When I first saw this world,
I felt that it's such a colourful world =)
And now I had my sweet 14 :D
*claps*
And yeah,
I hate bitches & bastards.